Wednesday 13 April 2011

My Playlist...




1. Aristocats - Everybody wants to be a cat.
-It was my favourite Disney film.
2.Repulica - Ready to go.
-Used to play it on long car journey's.
3. Spice girls - Wanna be.
-I loved the spice girls.
4. The Who - Baba O'Riley.
-My favourite song.
5. Discoradio - Saturday Night.
-School disco.
6. The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York.
-The bets Christmas song.
7. Pokemon - Gotta catch em' all.
-Big Pokemon fan.
8. Shania Twain - That impress me much.
-I sang this song in my year 4 talent contest.
9. Ian dury and the Blockheads - Clever Trevor.
-Reminds me of my Grandad.
10. Westlife - Up town girl.
-My first concert.
11. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn.
-I used to love this song.
12. Oasis - Half the world away.
-The royle family is incredible (Theme song).
13. Lethal Bizzle - Pow.
-When i was a chav.
14. The Clash - I fought the law.
-When i got taken to the police station.
15. Ziggy Marley - Dragonfly.
-My weed smoking faze.
16. Bob Dylan - Subterranean homesick blues.
-I love him, but my dad hates him.
17. Alice cooper - I'm eighteen.
-When i turned 18.
18. Blink 182 - All the small things.
-Reading festival 2010 - Greatest band i have seen live.
19. Lady Gaga - Poker Face.
-Because she is a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment